THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

NOT COOL MOTHER FUCKER!

So.... I got a pint of Marble Slab ice cream the other day.... Banana with berrys mixed in.... and I shared it with Kevin..... I was nice.... "Have half, but don't fucking touch mine." I said very clearly. Now, I have been all feverish all week.... working days at The Sharper Image and called out of Borders both Tuesday and Wed night..... So, last night I go for my ice cream and it's gone. The fucking jerk ate it anyway.... I could have killed him...... this came only an hour after learning that he had gone into my wallet and taken money out.... but he checked to make sure I could afford it.

NOT COOL MOTHER FUCKER!!

So, I didn't have my ice cream that I was saving for this weeks episode of "Lost".

I sat down, totally mad and bummed as the episode began.... it was about Locke, Boone and Shannon.... ( I prefer Charlie focused episodes because Dominic Monaghan makes me swoon)... and it was a pretty good episode.... Shannon and Boone are tied up by Locke in the jungle and the "creature" goes after them... Shannon is seen being lifted off her feet, flailing and screaming..... minutes later Boone finds his sister dead in a stream, bloody and broken..... he then goes after Locke ..... only to find out that.................... He was tripping on some shit Locke made out of roots and berrys ..... shannon was never in the jungle..... Total let down....

NOT COOL MOTHER FUCKER!!

This week has been kinda like that. Not cool in uncool ways. Just Blah. Fighting off a fever and having to work.... then feeling like I'm in trouble for not going to Borders.... kevin feeling entitled to my food and money now that he is working.

CALGON, TAKE ME AWAY!



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home