THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, December 31, 2004

THE GOOD AND BAD........


Here is a list of the good and bad of 2004..... no real order to it. Music, movies, events, feelings.... the whole shabang....

GOOD

Moving back to New York
"Shadowboxer" solo at the Chorus Cabaret
Getting off speed
Spending time with my Mother and Step Father
Reconnecting with my best friend Sarah
"Spider Man 2"
Nickel Creek with Jen
Meeting Nickel Creek
Scissor Sisters
Chris Thile's solo album
Outdoor sex at Vassar College
Getting my hair did by Meghan and Lanette
Hose fight with my nephew Jake
"Astonishing X-Men" comic
"Identity Crisis" Comic
Nickel Creek show with Sarah
Nickel Creek show with Dad
(Damn, it was a good Nickel Creek year!!)
Moving back to SF
Reconnecting with Josh
Getting to know Jessica and Ryan
Being with Padme again
"Eternal Sunshine Of A Spotless Mind"
Singing at the Mint
"Phantom Of The Opera"
"The Incredibles"
Reading Truman Capote
Regaining my self respect
"NIP/TUCK" (TV Show)
"Lost"
Late night calls to Jen when I was lonesome in NY

BAD

Getting evicted from my apartment (and all the bullshit that went along with that)
Hitting Rock Bottom
Moving back to NY
Detoxing off speed at my Mom's house
Losing my self respect
Having to support Kevin
"Birth"
"Alexander"
Losing my desire to draw after getting sober
BATMAN - "Wargames" storyline
The crappy Catwoman movie I didn't bother seeing
Working for Cellular One
Moving back to SF
Supporting Kevin
The fact that "The Gilmore Girls" is not as good as it was
Getting attacked by my dog Brooklyn
Lack of permanant employment
Living with Kevin
The fact that I still feel isolated from my world due to drugs (despite being sober)
Bjork's horrid new album

Ok...... give or take a few things and that's my list of Good and Bad, 2004.





">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home