THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

DREAMING..........

Last night I had one of the most disturbing dreams of recent memory.... It seems funny as I try to collect the bits I recall into something that can be described... but it really wasn't funny..........

I am in this huge mansion with Jen and Chris Thile... we're making smores and having fun. Suddenly I notice the secret service coming inside and I'm totally filled with this feeling of guilt and shame.

"He wants to see you." One of the agents tells me as he takes me from the room. Jen is smiling and making food with Chris... they wave goodbye to me.... I get taken to a room where Ronald Reagan is waiting.... he somehow has something on me and I'm being blackmailed.... so he grabs me and starts kiss me.... I'm completely repulsed but unable to move because I am aware that the Secret Service has guns pointed at me....

So next I'm taken to a table and forced to eat a horrible breakfast with him.... raw eggs and uncooked bacon.... and I realize that this man is complete and utter evil.... and that Jen and Chris are in this mansion and thus are not safe....

I make a run for it and I get Jen and Chris out of the mansion.... we end up in this kinda mini cooper type car.... and we're trying to get away...... suddenly the road turns to quicksand and the car starts to sink. I get out and start sinking into the blacktop while trying to pull the car out..... suddenly Ronald and Nancy Reagan are there, gently coaxing Jen and Chris to get in their car..... I try to scream to let them know of the danger and I sink deeper.... my mouth covered by the blacktop....

END OF DREAM SEQUENCE

What the hell does that mean?? Jen, be wary of Republicans!!!!



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home