THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Christmas weekend is over......

I took Kevin to see "Phantom Of The Opera" on Friday afternoon when I got out of work. WOW!!! It was everything I had wanted it to be. A total escape from reality that I found to be just what I needed...... romantic and sad and beautiful.
We followed that up with a trip to the Mint where I ended up spending almost a week's salary on booze..... only to spend Christmas day at a co-workers house where we drank 9 bottles of champaigne...... and then back to the Mint for a nitecap...... which led to me finding myself in the apartment of a total stranger (with Ben) drinking more and smoking hash.
Thats when the world went dark.
I woke up in Ben's bed way the hell out by SFU, some 10 hours later. My first thought was "Where the hell are my clothes?" followed quickly by "Damn, did I have sex?!?"

Sunday I went back to Kevin's and slept. Monday I was off work..... which was creepy. I'm not used to having more than one day off per week.... and then here I had four days off..... I started to feel unemployed again.

I spent yesterday in bed with drinkers remorse.... spent all my money and I'm once again feeling stressed out about Kevin's unemployment and my shakey standing at both of my jobs......

I tried to save $3o by trimming my own hair and I fucked it up really bad. I no longer have much hair on my head.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home