THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

POOR PADME DOG.... ALL ALONE

Today is Padme's first day alone without one of her Dads there to keep her company. She has had one or both of us there with her for the past year and a half....but we're both employed now. She looked so sad and confused this morning when I got up... Kevin was already gone.... I took her for a hasty potty walk and then scooted her back inside.... she looked back over her shoulder at me, expecting me to come on inside with her - but I had to close the door on her. It made me sad.....

I love that dog more than I love my comic books..... She is just such a sweet soul. She is my girl. I'm totally devoted to her..... and she is probably the sole reason Kevin and I bothered maintaining a friendship after the breakup. Neither of us would ever be able to deal with life without Padme.

Last night in the middle of the night a cat was on the fence outside the bedroom window.... it tried to jump in but the window was closed. We heard a loud THUNK followed by a yelp from the cat as it fell some 15 ft to the ground..... Padme stood on the bed looking out the window for a good 30 minutes...... she is a classic dog in her searing hate for felines of all kind.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home