THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, January 10, 2005

PIGS HAVE FLOWN AND HELL HAS FROZEN OVER!!!!!

Just got an email from Kevin.... one I was not expecting.... one that has given me a huge surge of joy and relief.....


Well, my glory days of bon-bons and Oprah have come to an unavoidable end.

I re-enter the realm of the (semi)respectable tomorrow at 3:30PM. The position is full time; "Guest Service Associate" for the Argonaut Hotel at Fisherman's Wharf. The starting pay is $13/hr. I will have full medical benefits 91 days from now. If you are still without insurance then, I'll make like we're fucking and inquire about D.P. benefits. I just took a quick peek at the benefits section of Kimpton's website. Oddly, the only D.P. benefits it mentions would apply to my other D.P. (they offer a "New Pet Care Program.")

The Argonaut is part of the Kimpton portfolio of hotels, Kimpton has stylish boutique hotels in most every U.S. city (and the only Canadian city) that I'm likely to ever visit or relocate to. (list below)

A modest "Hurray for Kevin!" is called for, along with a mighty shout of "Hurray for Eric!"

Thanks for carrying me. Thanks for not killing me in my sleep. Thanks for never using the term "Lousy Good-For-Nothing" in my presence.


">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home