THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, January 10, 2005

Here is how it began....
"Can you drop me at the Mint? I think I want a drink before bed."
Too many drunk straight people.... they've taken over my bar....singing badly.... so bad!
I should go see Ben's new apartment.
Ohhh.... my belly.
Still feels like there is something alien in there....
Chezch rock gut drink.... (where did Bed find that stuff? Why did we drink it?)
Having sex.... "Oh, excuse me, I think I am going to vomit. Please don't take this the wrong way."
Head in a strange toilet... Chugging a stranger's mouthwash...
Back in Ben's bed.... ("Ok we can finish.... just remember I'm feeling seasick.")
Woke up.... didn't know where I was..... wanted to be home....
Trip out to Borders.... I think I was farting really loudly as I listened to a CD on a listening station.....
.... Marble slab Ice Cream doing nothing to settle my stomach.....
Home again....(Sunday almost over.... what a waste)
Dog Cuddles....
Buffy DVDs.....
Afternoon blackout....
( Why do I smell like B.O.?)
Horrible frozen dinner....
Few glasses of white wine....
Back in bed....
My belly feels like there is an alien in there.....
Chezch Rock Gut Drink.....
Ben, Where did you get that shit?!?
Why did We drink it?!?!


">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home