THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

LONG LEGS AND DOG HAIR

All this rain has left puddles all over the street and sidewalk. As I walk down Spear Street I watch people haphazardly trying to navigate the street I'm suddenly overcome with a feeling that I've been blessed with long legs. I can step right over puddles with little to no effort. That makes me feel like a big (and tall) man!

Wearing a black shirt today. Made a point of putting it on right when I leave the house. Get to work and notice I am covered in dog hair. I am always covered in dog hair. If I didn't love Padme so much I'd be riled up over it.



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home