THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I am an emotional mess. I am feeling things too deeply. My emotions are jacked up to 11 and it's making me (more) insane (than usual). When I was hanging out with Jen, Josh and Ryan last week I was happy..... but seemingly too happy.... I was going a mile a minute. I felt snubbed by not being invited to Ani Defranco and it hurt me more than something that minor should have. Like having a swift kick to the gut....
I just don't feel "well" anymore.
I don't feel like I belong anywhere.
Not in San Francisco.... Not in New York.
I feel like a shadow of a person. Only myself in my head.... living a life I do my best to detach from while at the same time desperate for connection. This just doesn't feel right.... Like I'm trying to fit into a shoe that no longer fits.... And there is nobody there to comfort me when I cry myself to sleep at night.
My comic books are my only oasis.... all the beautiful heros and ugly villans.....

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




1 Comments:

Blogger jen said...

you should know that i didn't mean to not invite you.

I thought you were ok with this.

we need to talk.

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home