THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I got this email......

i'm really preoccupied right now with a bunch of different things, so i'm gonna have to cool things off with you. nothing's wrong, but i think the word "preoccupied" best describes my situation. i don't know if proper protocol would have been to call you or just email you, so i took the easy route. but you're a sweet guy and an excellent sex buddy, and hopefully someday i will get to watch you belt out a bug number on stage at the mint. c-ya around...

corbett

God, I just love the way people are willing to treat others. I guess I'm always expecting better of people because I don't treat people this way, blow someone off with an email.
I had expected today to be good. Was going to get together with Rene for breakfast - he had to change the plan and that left me home alone. Then this email comes out of nowhere and I'm just at a loss.
Fuck it . People suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home