THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Got up today and watched "Fellowship Of The Ring." It was a good way to wake up. I love the tone of the opening monologue....

"THE WORLD IS CHANGING.
I CAN FEEL IT IN THE WATER.
I CAN FEEL IT IN THE EARTH.
I CAN SMELL IT IN THE AIR......"

What I maganged to do today is get all my emotions in check for the first time in a long time. Thats kind of a big deal.

Took the bus to Toys R Us and wandered the store with no plans to shop. I just like looking. In a way it's like being a child again and no money..... just looking and wishing. I'm a hard core geek and I'm ok with that. It was an expensive week at the comic book shop but some of my favorite books came out so.......... Yay.

Random Quote From The 24 Bus - " I don't like it when people be dis-crim-in-a-tory-ing gay people to death because that against they're rights."

Random trend - Penis enlarging ads are being replaced with Paris Hilton in my junk mail box. OH PARIS, Y OU'VE REALLY MADE IT BIT THIS TIME!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home