THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

Last night at the mint.... hadn't slept in well over 24 hours. Sang a whole lot.
LIGHTHOUSE TALE - NICKEL CREEK
ONE - U2
LITTLE RED CORVETTE - PRINCE
KHARMA CHAMELION - CULTURE CLUB
BABY ONE MORE TIME - BRITTNEY
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE - G-N-R
CORNFLAKE GIRL (backing Josh)

Damn good night. Best time out in ages.
Josh and Jen were there when I got there. Jess came a bit later, which made me very happy. We've never hung outside the house before ( which is mostly my fault and I regret it now because the is a fucking trip and a half) and later in the night Andrew came.
So, I'm sitting there, drunk and tired and trying to work up the guts to talk to a sexy number who was eyeballing Josh until I sang "Baby one more time" and then I think he just wanted to take us both..... and he gets up and sings "plush" which won me over. I get up to talk to him and see him leave. Just my luck.
Then I am laying in bed with thoughts of sexy men running through my head and I realize that we were the hottest people there.... all my friends are pretty much hot.... and I think I need to come to terms with the fact that I am too..... that's why we can hang.... we know what its like to have people be jealous of us (thanks Cher Horowitz)
I have to stop thinking I'll be rejected and act on impulse as opposed to lamenting another missed opprotunity.
I should be sleeping with my friends too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home