THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, November 25, 2003

ERIC...
You're swell...I'm going to become one with Beyonce now. I don't
think you should have kept your feelings to yourself either. I'm glad
that I made such a nice impression on you. Coming here has just
definately given me time to think and if I come back to SF friends
are definately what I'll need. I've realized that I'm not completely
through dealing with my last long term relationship too. Like every
other gay man I come with lots of issues...lol. Though my ime here is
definately helping me reacess things in my life. I'll keep you posted
on all the details though. Keep it reall yourself and I'll speak with
you soon.
Peace,
jason

So, that email would seem to put me in my place. Once again I've been a fool in the house of love. Been believing my own lies. A Love Foolosophy that never steers me right. FRIENDS. Yay.
Its been getting lame around here. Too much time to think. Too many little disappointments. Was it so wrong to hope I would have been worth his attention? Or Yours? Or (POINTING) Yours?
Beh - love is for suckers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home