THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Just to make the day utterly horrible..........

I chose to vent my feelings about the Jess's mom scene to Cheryl as we chatted over laundry in the basement. Bad idea, See, Jess's room is right above the laundry area. As my luck is shit you can bet your sweet ass she heard. I came upstairs and was met with an icey stare and when I tried to say hello she said ( in a voice loud enough for everyone inside to hear)

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR MY MOM TELL ME, DON'T DISRESPECT ME!

What could I say? I was guilty.
One of my biggest flaws is my aversion to conflict. I don't like to bitch. I ride things out, I bottle things up and sometimes I BLOG them...... The deal with Jess's Mom is that she is overbearing and she butts into everything..... she invades my personal space..... BUT the fact of the matter is she is Jess's Mom and being a Mamas boy I know that you don't say shit about someones Mom.
True, she has been here 4 weeks, no sign of her leaving..... but when it's Mom you have to deal. I have no resentment towards Jess, however today I just needed to get it out and seeing as Cheryl lives here too.............

I really care about Jess. She is a good girl and a good friend. I am ashamed of myself for being so disrespectful. In trying to spare her feelings I hurt them more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home