THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, November 23, 2003

Part 2 of last weekend comes this weekend......

The rest of last weekend was spent alone. Sadly I didn't want to be alone.
This is how my week began. Monday I picked up Padme and took her for a 3 hour trip to the park. We had a good time. Upon returning home Cyrus the new pup fell ill. He fought all week, clinging to life. The vet called it Parvo. Illness dogs can get by eating other dog's shit. The whore who lives above me has a little shit dog who craps up the backyard. Its been months that we have asked her to clean it and she never did.
Wed. night the vet told us if he didn't get better he would have to be put down on Thursday. Thursday he got better for a while but by thursday night was worse than ever. Friday morning some angel of dogs saved him and to be shock of all the little fucker pulled out of it and is (aside from being skinny as hell) ok.
The house grows crowded with people and I am feeling like a shadow. I lay low, try to get a grip on some of the darkness that bogs me down. Hopeful Josh will spend a night or two during the week, if not the whole week. Thinking the company will do me good....I'm just not sure what his plans are.
Josh, Jen and I were at the Mint on Wed. and ran into Corrbett. Don't know what to make of it.
I know for a fact that I don't want a boyfriend, but I want to feel some love. I know for a fact I am not able to be in a relationship because I don't want to be responisble for another's emotions. Then I wonder if my aloofness is pushing good guys out of the picture.
I am not willing to give up hope that Jason will return to me. I am not able to accept that Wyatt is gone forever. I am not going to put my heart in harms way. Is there a guy out there who would even consider putting his arm around me at this point, if just for a minute?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home