THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Jen and I just spoke for a bit and now I feel human.
I'd gotten sucked into comics and I was feeling that slippery feeling in my mind that usually signals a huge chunk of unexpected sleep.... Jen rang and we covered all our bases. She is so cute when she's got a buzz on. Despite feeling like everyone in this house is dislike-Eric focused I found myself belly laughing and it felt good. Like the feeling you have after using a hardening face mask.... the mask of gloom cracked and under it my soul was smooth and oil free!!

Memo to self: Maybe go get some of that mask shit and some calgon and have a soak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home