THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, December 04, 2003

I feel alone.
I feel scared.
I feel like I'm the only one who knows this ain't a dream.
I feel like there is nothing to make this better.... So why bother with a scream?
Do you know how many times I have wished you'd really see me?
Not the boy who makes you laugh, but the boy who needs your touch.
I feel like you'd understand if I told you all my lies.
I believe you would understand if I told you why I cry.
And that's what I need more than anything... someone to understand.
someone to believe with me.
Someone to take my hand.
You don't have to tell me it's all right
You'd make it ok if you keep holding me tight,
but I'm talking to thin air
and listening to rain that's been falling all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home