THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

In my final strech of employment with The Sharper Image this week.... Feeling very shell shocked about losing both jobs in 24 hours. Friday was a very strange day. I was ok with getting laid off from Borders when I came into The Sharper Image. I figured that my ball busting hard work there would pay off and get me a good permenant job.
I WAS WRONG.
Around noon I was asked into the boss's office.... there I was informed that there was a company wide hiring freeze and that I had only one more week to work. This bomb came as a total shock - I fully believed they were going to keep me. Suddenly any security I've allowed myself to feel has been yolked away.
I had made a plan to hang out with a boy named Blue... we went to see "A Very Long Engagement".... it was nice.... he is cute and sweet and he smelled really good..... but I don't think he was feeling me...
The rest of the weekend was a blur of sleep and wandering around SF by myself or with Padme.... searching for something I don't know I'll ever find.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home