THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I feel like Annette Benning in "American Beauty" when she is trying to psych herself up for selling the house..... "I WILL SELL THIS HOUSE....TODAY!" I am walking around.... "I will get a job today!"
This isn't that big of a deal.... I know that I can get work. It's the set backs that get me down and it's feeling kinda unimportant that sucks.

Have you ever felt like if you vanished, nobody would know? I have.
It's how I feel .... shadow boy (boxer).
Sometimes.... and I know I've been through this before.... but sometimes I wish I could.
Sometimes I get so sad....
Sometimes I get so happy...
Sometimes I get so mad that I have to come to you.
The boy who can lay low likes to be looked for.
I've got so much damn love that I am always ready to shower upon you
Can I feel a little rain?
Sometimes it gets lonesome in this world of comicbook panels and word bubbles....
Sometimes I can see your thought balloons.
Sometimes doesn't the thought of me make your lips curl into a smile?
Wouldn't a smile feel nice right now?
I'm a Jedi with no saber
A boy wonder with no cape
Like Scooby with no Mystery Machine.



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home