THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Spent the day interacting with strangers.
Met a guy outside the coffee shop on 17th and Sanchez and got to talking about video games and comic books. It was pretty painless and kinda nice. Didn't want to come back to the hideout (kevin's) so I dropped in the Badlands because Ian (the classiest beeotch in SF) was tending bar. Got into a conversation with a middle aged guy who is just coming out. That was slightly intense but I was on a roll with strangers so I took the ride.
He and Ian looked over my sketch book and the guy fell in love with a picture of Padme I had drawn..... he could tell she was my dog beccause of all the drawings it was the only one which radiated love. So I gave it to him with my deepest gratitude.
I think I am going to watch some Dark Angel on DVD and crash out early. Tomorrow is job hunt time and Mint Monday. Need to be fresh and ready to crack skulls with my fresh flava! LOL
But first I must email.

Keep watching the sky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home