THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Yes, it's been a while.
My life has not been something I've wanted to write about.

The living situation is a mess. We got served with an eviction notice last week. The story is kinda hard to sort out so.... here is what I can gather..... Cheryl didn't pay the rent so that she could use the money for her lawyer. She killed a few people while driving on speed and was on the lam. During that time she collected rent from me and Jess, then used it on a lawyer. Now, because this place is rent controled ($1200 for a huge flat) the landlord wants us out. Jess and I are working out what to do. Cheryl (who has the lease) is once again MIA. We both plan on squatting for a few months if need be (because it takes 60-90 days before they can come in and remove us by force.

I finally got a job today, working the door at the Nob Hill Theater.
NAKED MEN! NAKED MEN! NAKED MEN!
......uh, no.
It's not a glamour job but it will pay the bills for a little while.

Finally realizing that we're all kinda fucked at the moment.
Jen and I have to have a good long talk..... saw her for a little while Sunday. Love her more now than I did that day in the UHAUL. Sometimes I don't know the way to be around her when I am low because she is so giving of her compassion.... and she LISTENS when people talk. That has a way of making me hear what I am saying...... but sometimes I want to protect her from the shadows that I cast.

Really pissed at the following people
KEVIN - Lost his job (not his fault really....but still could have been avoided)
TIM - For the 3rd time in as many years he has gotten me all amped for him to move here and once again he bails)

Really Miss the following people
JOSH - So many things just aren't as fun or interesting without him
SARAH - She just seemd to vaporize. Never gone 2 years without seeing her.
My FAMILY - Family. You know how it is,

TV SHOW YOU NEED TO WATCH = VH1's THE BEST WEEK EVER! - best show on tv right now.

Ok - back to whatever you should be doing! I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home