THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, April 15, 2004

TAXES TAXES!!
So as if the world isn't squeezing the life out of me now Uncle Sam wants another 600 bucks. Damn dildo of a country!! I have never owed before so I have to wonder how these Bush inspired tax cuts are helping..... oh I forgot.... they help the rich get richer!!

So I am in one of the worst depressions of my life. I feel trapped in a funk that I allowed to grow to an unmanagable point.
I miss being the funny bastard that y'all loved so much and the lack of contact from friends just confirms the fact that I am not the only one who misses that. But I wonder why when I am at my most needy people seem to turn away.... phone calls and emails unanswered only makes it harder......

But I met Nickel Creek!! They put on a hell of a show that Jen and I were right up front for. They played for over 2 1/2 hours. Simply amazing stuff!! I can honestly say that I had not a care in the world as they jammed.... I missed Josh like you wouldn't believe though..... but it was a treat to see/hear them do a full set. The opening act (MINDY SMITH) was such a gift from the musical gods. She is a sweet 'lil singer/songwriter who won me over before the first song had ended..... and she made me love her by covering "Jolene" by Miss Dolly! Again, I missed Josh.

After the show I jumped on stage and snagged the playlist in a move so slick that the people around me didn't even see me do it!! MA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I waited by the bus for the band and got Sara and Chris's autograph.... unfortunately Sean was gone before I could get him to sign it. HOWEVER.... Chris came up to me and was all "Hey Man, I saw you right there in the front! Did you have a good time?"
I was floored and to be honest I wanted to make out with him right there on the street. Quite a cutie.

So, True Believers.... life is not all bad, nor is it going to be an easy road back to good. I guess it's one of those day by day gags that I just have to deal with. Any help would be hot. Let me know you love me. Fill me up a little because I am running on fumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home