THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, March 19, 2004

I came very close to not going to chorus last night - which would have made 3 weeks in a row. I was tired from all the stress I'm under and wanted to sleep.... but something made me go. Of course, it was worth it. I felt so much better after opening up and singing. Thats my natural high.
Mom and I spoke today. She thinks things are going to start to get better for me. She has a feeling. In my experence with Carol, I've come to realize that her
"feelings" usually are dead on. It's been a while since we've spoken and she had some ka-nol-ege to kick at me.... MAMA WAS DROPPIN SCIENCE LIKE GALLELEO DROPED THE APPLES, YO!...... She asked me where I would go if she was dead.... what would I do?
I'm going to ponder that while I listen to Rufus Wainwright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home