THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Saturday, April 24, 2004

Desperation.
Change.
Needs.

Looking for sex via the internet is a lame way to go about it, but in many ways its like shopping..... I have not gotten anywhere this way though and I'm really in the mood for some sex. How a foxy boy such as myself can't find sex while living in the castro is beyond me. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Maybe that's best.

Feeling desperate in so many ways right now - sex is just one aspect of it. Reaching out and trying to grab something - anything - just to reassure myself that I can still recieve and not just give, give, give.

There is a chance I will be going to the mountains of New Mexico to a Sanctuary for a month or two. It's remote, some 80 miles from the closest town..... full of queer hippies. The chance to remove myself from all the noise and chaos and regroup would be such a sweet chance. I am too sleepy to get too into the whole story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home