THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

There are decisions to be made that can not be put off much longer.
No choice will be the right one.
I moved to SF 3 years ago and despite the odds I did ok for myself, but now I can't seem to correct the flaws.
Friends I would walk through hell for turn a blind eye to my troubles and I realize that I don't rank very high on anyone's list.
This has become a lonesome existance - I retreat into my comic books and music,
Here..... listen to these songs

HEART - DREAMBOAT ANNIE
BRITNEY - TOXIC
ELO - LIVING THING
RADIOHEAD - PARANOID ANDROID
THE BEATLES - CRY BABY CRY
DEPECHE MODE - ENJOY THE SILENCE
AIMEE MANN - FRANKENSTEIN
LAMB - LUSTY
INDIGO GIRLS - SECURE YOURSELF
PROCOL HERUM - LIGHTER SHADE OF PALE
ROBBIE WILLIAMS - SEXED UP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home