THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, May 02, 2004

Early morning walk with Padme led to some fun at the park. The way early crowd is kinda stuck up so Padme and I made fun of everyone and their dogs.
Spent a good evening with James - funny how sometimes you get what you need without looking for it. He offered me some keen insight and that opened my eyes to stuff I knew but didn't want to cop to.
Can't get "Cream" by Prince out of my head.
What is that about? What does he mean by "Look up in the air - there's your guitar."???? How did my guitar get up in the air? I didn't know it was a flying guitar!

Josh is home and coming to the mint tomorrow night. I am so fucking happy to see him I may cry. I've missed that little punk so much. For some reason I have the ability to let my guard down with him - something I am realizing is rare. Looking forward to meeting his fella too. Kinda nervous because I wonder sometimes if I put too much love into people and all..... I just want to feel like I belong again. Family (even and especially adopted ones) is a comfort I have missed of late. Being around people who want to see me rise out of this bog of sadness .............. I need it.

Listen to PARANOID ANDROID and RAPSODY IN BLUE today and you'll be able to see into my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home