THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, May 03, 2004

notheronedog: Kinda shocked to be chatting with an attractive gay guy who doesn't smirk at my dork side
FixxWisdom: Please
FixxWisdom: Tell me a superhero's name and I'll give you their real name
FixxWisdom: lol
notheronedog: Ok - Wonder girl
notheronedog: Current
FixxWisdom: Donna Troy
FixxWisdom: Oh wait
FixxWisdom: Cassie SAndsmark
notheronedog: Good save!
FixxWisdom: *whew*
notheronedog: Starfire
FixxWisdom: Kory
FixxWisdom: Something
notheronedog: close enough
FixxWisdom: Kory Alienname
FixxWisdom: lol
notheronedog: Speedy
FixxWisdom: Roy Harper
notheronedog: (the junkie!)
notheronedog: Mystique
FixxWisdom: Raven Darkholme
notheronedog: Will you marry me?
notheronedog: LOL
FixxWisdom: hahahaha
FixxWisdom: take a number
FixxWisdom: lol
notheronedog: Oh, it's not allowed anymore.
FixxWisdom: Yeah
FixxWisdom: Love that second class citizenship
notheronedog: How many devorces will you go through before my number and will you have anything to show for yourself at that point? My good looks will only get us so far
FixxWisdom: Heh
notheronedog: I am actually not that shallow at all.
FixxWisdom: I didn't think you were
FixxWisdom: :-P
notheronedog: Thanks :-)
notheronedog: ok..... who is getting bumped in Identity Crisis?
FixxWisdom: Dunno
FixxWisdom: If you do don't say!
FixxWisdom: Maybe Firestorm
notheronedog: I don't but if it's J'onn J'ones I am going to shed real tears
notheronedog: I shit you not
FixxWisdom: He won't die
FixxWisdom: And if he does he will be back
FixxWisdom: Myabe it has something to do with Hal coming back
FixxWisdom: :-o
FixxWisdom: YEAH!
FixxWisdom: It's KYLE
FixxWisdom: I'll bet
notheronedog: I relate to J'onn more than any superhero I think.
FixxWisdom: I'll bet they kill Kyle
notheronedog: his return was not what one would want when coming back from space
notheronedog: But I liked the idea of him having gay sex in the shower
FixxWisdom: Huh?
FixxWisdom: Who had gay sex in the shower?
notheronedog: Nobody. He walks in and thinks Jenn is showering but it's a blond hottie
notheronedog: and he's all "D'oh!"
FixxWisdom: A guy
FixxWisdom: And GL screws him?
FixxWisdom: HOT
FixxWisdom: lol
notheronedog: No sex but he asks if he can hop in too before realizing its a guy
FixxWisdom: hahaha
FixxWisdom: I stopped readin GL when Judd suckass Winick took over and made it shitty

notheronedog: I actually like the Outsiders and Caper has been OK but I am not sold on Mr. Real World SF
FixxWisdom: Caper was good from what I hear
FixxWisdom: Really goo
FixxWisdom: dBut not my scene
FixxWisdom: Jewish mafia... I'll pass
notheronedog: I can see your point
FixxWisdom: Can you hang on a few mins. I wanna keep talkin, but I gotta wash my face and plug in the laptop, running on 13% power
notheronedog: I can hang
FixxWisdom: OMG, Barb Wire is on
FixxWisdom: lol
notheronedog: Run away from the TV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home