THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, December 15, 2003

I wish I could paint it for you - This color that I feel.
Words don't convey it.... however hard I try to construct my thoughts into an idea you will grasp it's still not hard enough.
Songs don't do the feeling justice. I get the feeling nobody feels this.
So I wish I had paints and a bowl for blending them
I'd stay up for days until I mixed it just right.
Then I'd call to you and when you came I'd simply smear the white walls.
You would look, nod your head, hold out your hand for mine and know.
Then there would be no more "Why?"

Yeah, I've lost some faith in love.
Yeah, I've lost some self control.
Yeah, I've got some problems
Yeah, I've brought some on myself.
Yeah, I've fallen off my path.
Yeah, I've got to get back up.
Yeah, I've got to get back up.....
But remember....
I am mostly made of love
I am not afraid to share it -
But staying true to my nature means I must allow myself to be soft
I have never ment to hurt anyone
And so I end up hurting myself.
When I hurt, I hurt completely
It's very hard being soft.
But I stay this way because the world gets harder all the time.
I stay this way because someday you will need me to be there.
Sometimes I am scared because sometimes I need you.... and you're never really seem to care.
Thats when I turn the other cheek.
Thats when I tell myself not to cry.
Thats when I refresh my strength with poison.
My pride has begun to waver and I don't like to look myself in the eyes
This is just a river I must wade through
I tell myself to hang tight.
I tell my secrets to the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home