THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Saturday, December 13, 2003

http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=GMNSOQK&key=BPH

Yeah, thats right! I am hotter than 88% of the population. What can I say?
For being kinda hot I am thankful.
I am looking forward to this week. Going to start job hunting in full force. Monday night is Josh's dinner at Jens..... I'm going to make something good for my favorite person named Josh. Then Friday I'll be Jen's date for her office Christmas party. Really glad and flattered that I was asked. It's just what I need. Reasons to be social again. Reclaim the me that was fearless and fun.
Just bumming around today because I am a little oogy in the belly.
Rene's got a show tonight.
I should go. Just have to see how I feel.
Miss that mofo really bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home