THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Friday night I was invited to a party by my friend Michael. I was only going to know him.... so I debated the pros and cons of going to the party.... but I needed some fun so I went. Rene was there.....
He was polite when I arrived but very "arms length".... I gave him space. After a drink and a few bowls, I sat beside him.
" I really miss you" I tell him.
He thanks me.....
"Can we hang out sometime soon, just you and me?"
He looks me in the eyes and says "I don't think so."
Exit Rene.

Saturday I had the 3 years of Padme get together in the park. I didn't know Josh and Ryan were coming so I didn't advise that Jen and Jess were running late..... They showed up at Noon..... and nobody was there....(Eric's first mistake of the day) so now I feel like an asshole for not calling them to make sure they weren't coming.....

Second Mistake..... Ben thought it was sunday so he was a day late..... he sat in the park for almost 2 hours alone.

Third Mistake.... Padme freaked out when I opened the bottle of champaigne.... she wouldn't come near me and almost took off in front of an oncoming J church. She then avoided me for the rest of the afternoon.....

It broke my heart.

Things ain't been goin' my way, kiddos! I wanna get off this merry-go-round cuz it's making me sick to my tummy.




">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home