THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Bad nights lead to bad days.
Simple truth that you can't deny.

Padme is going through something.... she seems depressed and anxious. When I get in bed she stands near the pillows and digs furiously. Her face is one of worry and sadness.... which is still a beautiful, cute face.... but heartbreaking. She is my dog, my baby, my best girl! The only being on this planet I have complete and utter love and trust in.
Last night was bad.
She wouldn't let me sleep. She was wimpering. She was doing her digging. She laid beside me and I couldn't sleep. We staired at one another... I became completely aware of how unhappy she was and I felt it too. Tiny, cluttered apartment. Feeling trapped and lonesome. Wanting to just run as fast and far as possible to release what has been building up inside.
So.... I walked her at 1:00am. She just wanted to be outside.
I didn't get back into bed until 2:00am.
Padme was still clingy.
I fell asleep so sad that I couldn't make it better.
For her, I'd do anything for it to be better.
I was up at 5:30 for an early shift at work.
I have a job interview today for a job I no longer want.
Feels like I'm walking through a world of jello.

I am worried about my dog.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home