THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, January 24, 2005

PUPPY PROZAC


Was a very strange weekend..... Very strange.
Several months ago I was sitting in the Castro, having a smoke and a cup of coffee.... up walks this kid in his early 20s. He asks me for a smoke and after I gave it to him he sits beside me. Now, I don't own the bench outside of Starbucks so I couldn't tell him to beat it.... and I have a tendency to not wanna be bothered, which I don't like having. So I sat and talked to this guy....
The first mistake I made was allowing him to walk me home.
Within a day he started showing up at my door.
Turns out he is homeless.....
Suddenly he is gone.
Two months go by and Friday night he starts showing up again. He came by 6 times in 2 days. Kevin is pissed and I can't blame him. I want to tell this kid to fuck off... but he is homeless and I worry that if I upset him he will rob my apartment or something..... So I am kinda tripping out a little, trying to figure out what the best way to handle this is.

Padme is acting strange lately. She has taken to digging in the bed while I am sleeping in it. Kevin was so annoyed by it that he kicked her out of the bedroom and closed the door (which for Kevin is like smacking her face).... she has also been really clingy when I leave the house in the a.m. and I'm starting to think that she is just lonesome and feeling abandoned now that Kevin and I are both working.
Poor Padme...... she needs Puppy Prozac.

Friday night I was treated to a free Chris Thile show. He played the hell out of some classical music on him mandolin...... amazing and beautiful.

Ok - Random thoughts.....

Sarah is knocked up and getting married. March 20th. May have to go home for that.
Took Ben to meet my friends last night. He likes them.... they seem to like him. I really care for him.... just dont know if we should be lovers or pals
My apartment is so messy and nasty I may hire someone to come in and deal with it.
It snowed a foot in my home town. I miss snow.




">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home