THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, February 04, 2005

The feeling that I'm on a roller coaster has me unsettled. It's been well over a year since I last rode an actual coaster. This..... This is some emotional, psychological malfunction. There is a feeling that creeps around the edge of my consciousness which is making me feel something akin to the feeling I'd have if I lost my wallet.
Anxiety for anxiety's sake?

Then I think of Scott. www.crazydumbsaint.com
The love of my life.
The one that got away.
I cry for Scott.
He is a whisper I keep all to myself. Allowing myself to cry over him in the dark times. Pretend he is beside me in the light. My friends know little to nothing about Scott. A secret pain I don't want anyone to know I have.... or hold.
The older I get... the more time that passes.... the more I realize who this boy was, why he was, and why he will never be. He is the reason nobody will ever be good enough to be anything more than a fuckbuddy.

My life doesn't seem to be the fit it once was. Like someone has been walking around in my shoes and changed the way they fit.


">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home