THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, December 10, 2004

WHERE IS THE WORLD?!?!

It's a strange day out there....

I just went outside for a smoke and it's like the Bay Bridge is gone. The fog outside is so thick and low. Normally I am almost right under the bridge when outside the office but today it's like there is nothing there..... which is a little trippy and a lot San Francisco.

The fog mirrors my state of mind.... and that is somehow comforting. I sat outside and listened to some music as I toss around ideas and solutions for the problems that are getting me down..... and I hate to say it.... but I am no longer positive that I want to be in San Francisco anymore. I love this city with all my heart but I am beginning to doubt that it's ready to love me back at the moment. I've been working my ass off and I'm not getting anywhere..... I am so lonesome that it makes my heart ache.... I just want to be held (gay as that sounds) I want to feel safe.... I want this fog to lift and allow me to see the path I should be on.



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home