THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, December 09, 2004

"HE'S CONVINCED HE COULD HOLD BACK A GLACIER"



Reality.... an evil bitch of a thing.

I passed out at work last night. I was standing at the cash reg. and suddenly I was on the floor. It was not fun.... though for some people it might have been funny to see. I don't know..... it's just the stress of working two jobs and knowing that nothing I can do at this point is going to keep us from getting evicted from the only place I have to live. I simply can't do any more than I'm doing and it's not good enough.

I feel like I'm trying to plug holes in a damn - when I'm really at the point where I wanna just let the whole thing burst and flood this life away.

I don't know how long I can keep this up.



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home