THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, August 30, 2004

STICKY - HUMID

It's one twenty a.m. and I can't sleep. My brain is going 100 mph and my body is so uncomfortable I want to climb out of my skin. Friday was my 29th birthday.... the night was fun and all.... then reality came back today......

This summer has been cool, being back in NY and shit.... but I want it to be over now. I want to come home to SF and get on with my life. One thing holding be back is Kevin. He is jobless and taking care of our dog.... so I have been sending him money.... and it's keeping me from getting anything put away.

I really need Kevin not to get evicted from the apartment because I don't want to think about where he'd go or what'd happen to Padme. Also, all my belongings are there and I don't want to lose what little I have.

Guess I'm just being a bitch tonight because of the heat and all..... just can't wait for life to be normal again.



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home