THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Finally back in San Francisco.
That was a damn long summer - but one I am grateful to have had. Being sober and healthy is just beyond good. I feel like a human being again. The world is not a distant concept I felt alienated from.
Had an amazing first week back. I went to the movies with Nick, went to the Mint and was welcomed back like a rock star..... (except by that damn Thursday crowd who didn't feel me)
I found myself seeing Josh Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday and that was a highlight for me. I worried that he wouldn't be able to see past the junkie that I was..... but he did and I love him for it. Somehow I knew that it's all going to alright when he and Jen ( and Jessica and Ryan) and I got together. I felt part of a group again.... one that cared about me.
YAY.
YAY.
YAY.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home