THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

WANDERLUST

This little town I grew up in is starting to remind me of all the reasons I ran. The solitude.... the numb feeling that is there when I wake up.... there when I go to bed. That feeling that I am the only one in the world that has the sinking feeling that all is not as it seems. Am I the only one dreaming this??

The life I led.... the one I took for granted. Seems so close yet so far away. The thought of putting on the brave face and taking control back.... scary. Putting obsitcles in my own way again or just wise enough to know that this is the best it can be????

Please, God, don't let this be the best it can be.

Please.



">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home