THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, August 26, 2004

'Aloow True believers!!!

Thinking about all the lovely people I am not able to spend my birthday with. At 5:34 am this morning (the 27th) I will be a big boy of 29!! I am going to working all day and spending the evening with my Mom and Dad.... But I will be remembering my past 3 birthday dinners at the Snausage factory with Kevin and Jen and Josh.

Babies, I miss and love you!!!!!

Today I banged out of work for no reason and drove to New Paltz for comic books.... then I headed over to the mall to kill time. Walked around the new Target and realized I have few wants in this world other than my comics and my desire to return to San Francisco.
I so deeply miss nights at the Mint. Walks through Deloris Park. Corona Hights..... There is so much.
I want pure and simple happiness with my friends......
Jen
Josh
Kevin
Rene
Jessica and Lydia....
I am always going to have a huge void in my heart when we are apart.

I am going to slug back a few glasses of wine, cop a feel and bust a nut before bed.....
Tomorrow.... 29.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home