THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Today has not been going my way.
I was woken up from a really nice dream ( though I can't remember what was nice about it) by Padme standing on me, shaking like a leaf. I guess the storm had knocked something over outside the window and it tripped her out. So, I pull her under the covers with me and think that I am going to drift right back to sleep...... but I don't. I just laid there listening to Padme snore ( cute little doggy snore )... knowing that in no time at all it'd be time to get my ass out of bed and pull a double job day.

I am then running late and didn't have time to get a coffee.... I bolt into the Castro Muni station....(but I don't run, because nobody should run for Muni.... it just looks doofy....... ) and as I'm getting on the train I fail to notice the door closing... so it closed on me, knocking me backwards and pinning me. NOW - I always assumed that those doors were like elevator doors.... I thought they just sprang back open. Let me tell you something....... they don't.
I looked like a total asshole because I was in my own little world - listening to Chris Thile - and WHAM! suddenly I am pinned in the door!! Not only that but as I snap out of my daze I realize that I am flailing my arms like a fool.

I got bright red and tried to make myself look small, but I couldn't. There were at least 10 people smirking at me...... so at least I made some other people smile. Hows that for looking on the bright side of things??

I am totally tired today and I am thinking about calling out sick from Borders..... but I probably won't.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home