THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Thinking about Sarah.
My Best Friend.

She called me the other day to let me know how much she loves me. She worries about me. It's as if she has a 6th sense as to my moods and needs. The conversation was brief, but she informed me that she's scared that I'm not in a good place. With the Kevin unemployment, working two jobs and having no money..... she is worried that I'm going to do something stupid (How did she know how I eyeball the bay bridge?!?!)....... her man, Zane, told her to let me know that he has a spare bedroom in his house that I am welcome to live in. They think I should go back to NY despite my dislike for the area..... because when it all comes down to it, I am a healthy, happier person there.

I don't know what to make of the offer. I think about it..... seriously. But I can't seem to let go of the hope that everything will turn out ok here.... despite the fact that I am in ruins. There is no money.... I haven't eaten in 2 days... the landlord is going to evict me.....

Sometimes....... sometimes I want to give up. But Superheros never give up!

Still watching Buffy DVDs.
Reading Truman Capote books.
Listening to Chris Thile.
Wishing it'd just turn around.
Losing hope.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home