THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Monday, December 13, 2004

SLEEP TO DREAM

I had nothing to do with my time off this week... so I slept. Got up around noon and called around to see if anyone wanted to come out and play.... but nobody did so me and Padme went to the park to look for Hank the dog and Tim. We have crushes on them but, alas, they weren't at the park.....
The park was muddy as fuck but Padme and I had a ball, sloshing around and getting muddy. People were looking at me like I was nuts, but I couldn't care less. Me and my girl were having a great time.
Spending time with Padme has become the only oasis I've had from the stress I'm dealing with. She helps put me in check and allows me to release all the bullshit. After we played I took her to the comic book shop to get this weeks books..... Now, comics come out on Wed. so by sunday I am pushing my luck on getting all the titles I collect..... and as fate would have it, the Fantastic Four/X-Men crossover I've been waiting for was sold out on Haight Street so me and Padme went back through the mission to another shop near Deloris Park. I got all my books and then we went back to the park for another romp (Still no Hank and Tim)..... I sat on a spot of dryish grass and Padme curled up with me while I read my comics....... I honestly think that this dog is the only creature in the world that truely has love for me. She doesn't shy away because I brood, or because I am having a hard time making it in the world. She just loves me. I couldn't even get my best friends to call me back this weekend but Padme...... she just loves me.

That makes me happy.
That's the kinda love I need.





">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




1 Comments:

Blogger DanielT said...

Yes, the doggies do rock.

Ever read Mutts comic strip? If not, search on web and buy buy buy.

Great stuff.

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home