THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, December 10, 2004

People can be fucking rude!

I'm working at a customer service call center.... something I've been doing for quite a few years now after deciding to flee the world of retail managment after Blockbuster almost made me go loopy......
Today I have been yelled at by 3 different people - and I'm trying to help them!!! What is wrong with the world when people think it's acceptable to call into a company and cuss out someone while at the same time trying to get an issue worked out.

NO! I DON"T WANNA HELP YOU!
GO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!!!

This guy's phone was all static laden and he tells me he's sorry..... I tell him not to worry as I'm used to speaking to people who are on cell phones and in comparison I can hear him fine...... he then states.....

" I don't wanna make fucking small talk with you, just take my credit card information so I can get off this goddamn phone."





">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home