THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

BUFFY, PADME and ERIC

Last night was one of my nights off.... the calm before the storm of double shifts. I decided against going to the Mint, mostly because I am broke, but also because I am getting rather sick of drinking alone and singing Karaoke.

The problem that ensues when I decide to stay home is being in close quarters with Kevin. Doesn't matter how hard I try, the mofo just pisses me off.... He sold a bunch of my comic books over the summer (BASTARD!) and every few weeks I go looking for a book I should have and it's gone.... then I get mad and he gets defensive. Totally uncalled for defense, considering he took it upon himself to sell my comics - MY COMICS - thinking it's no big deal.

So he goes and hides in the bedroom because I'm mad.

Padme and I curled up on the couch and watched 5 episodes of Buffy (season 2). She is quickly becoming by sole reason for being alive...... Padme, not Buffy.

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home