THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Thursday, December 16, 2004

PETER CETERA SUCKS MY NOODLE

....... OK, here's the deal. Last night I go to work at Borders and when I got in the door I was swiftly ushered to the office.... now, being paranoid 90% of the time, I'm thinking that I'm getting fired for something. Oh no. Not at all.

Seems that Peter Cetera (of Chicago fame) was doing a preformance in store to promote his new Chrismas album. They needed us to set up the event. Mr.Cetera comes on like he's still at the hight of his fame..... Nobody can come within 10 feet of him, he will only sign his new CD, we need to be blasting his new CD over the soundsystem.

This chump just pissed me off. And his music sucks. I spent the whole night with that song he sang on the Karate Kid soundtrack in my head all night.....

I kept thinking "How can this guy be acting like such a star when he is promoting a Christmas album at Borders?!?!"

">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home