THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, February 22, 2004

People think I make this shit up.... or that I get off on being someone that attracts negative shit. That is quite untrue. So, let me run over the scene as I see it now.

Cheryl killed 3 people while driving a truck under the influence of speed. From what I understand she was to turn herself in back in Jan. but declined. She was coming here for a while but now the heat is on and the cops keep showing up, This little turn of events has got me and Jess in a tizzy because we don't know what this means for us.
Jessica has one foot out the door over this living situation.
Last week 3 year old Lydia got up at 3am - didn't know where Jess had gone so she put on her coat and went out the dog door, through the basement and out the front onto the street..... walked to Cala because she thought mom was getting food - Thank God the cops picked her up and she knew how to get them back to the house.
SO................ Jess is looking for a change............ but she told me it was so Lydia could have her own room..... but then I hear her on the phone telling someone she is going to move into a 2 bedroom with another friend of hers.

Looks like the time at 432 Eureka is wrapping up,

No job.... no cash..... maybe no home......
Might be time to leave SF but I have no where to go.
Home just isn't really an option and nobody I talk to really understand that.

........ but I have to ride it all out now. My heart is heavy, my body weak.
Can't imagine I'll be able to get up if I'm beaten down again,
I remember having faith in the world.
Wyatt died and a slow leak formed.

Yet still, the eternal dingbat refuses to let go of the fact that I WANT it to be a world I can have faith in.
I want to believe that this period will end and I will be truely able to laugh again.
That a kiss can be more than currency.

WWBD - Thanks for the chat Posh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home