THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Saturday, January 10, 2004

There is someone sleeping in my bed.
I've been seeing this one for about a month.... doing my best to keep an emotional distance. I don't want anything. Hell, at this point I don't care if I ever see him again. Now I have to go about putting the ending into motion.
What it really going on is that I now realize that I just want to be alone.
I feel put out by having someone asleep in my bed when I just want to take a nap and not feel someone's feet pressed on my leg. I don't think I have the energy to make myself give a shit about how he might feel. I don't want to have any responsibility for anyone else's emotions.
I want to be left alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home