THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Ok, Last weeks brief venture into the land of Whoreville was all leading up to something.
What? What was it leading up to??
My enterance into the sexy world of nude modeling.
I've been chasing any lead on something to do to make some money and I came upon the ad on Craigslist.... NUDE MALE MODELS NEEDED. So, I thought..."I'm nude when I am not wearing clothes!! I'm a male!! And I look pretty good naked!" So one thing led to another and soon everyone will be seeing my naked body in a magazine....
The whole experence seemed to be alien at first. I left my house to go to the guys loft.... being one who is prone to strange shit happening I am envisioning the final scene in Boogie Nights.... half ready to have a tweaked out old perv greet me. James turns out to be the same age as me. We talked for a bit, he showed me his work and I was impressed. Within a few minutes of showing off my tattoos I was naked and being shot.
I guess I am more narsasistic than I believed because I had no issue in the slightest sense to being so exposed.
Next week we will be doing another test shoot and then brainstorming on ideas for the 3 actual shoots.
I am thinking I'd like to include my dog in some shots. Like me and her in the tub or something.
Maybe me reading the bible by a fireplace while naked, looking shocked to be cought in such a state.
HEHEHEHEHEHE

Speaking of giggles.................
It is the middle of the night and I am wired on stress and peanut butter cups...... watching "The Sound Of Muisic" because it's like being hugged by my Mom......... suddenly I drop the DVD remote and a button is hit - the film changed into the French audio track and by god there is nothing cooler than "DO RE MI" in french. Can't stop grinning.
If you have the chance, do it!! It'll make your day!!!

Nakedly yours,
Eric

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home