THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Friday, April 01, 2005

It's been a while, huh kids?
I was gone for a while - busy with unemployment, boozing and brooding..... and after 6 weeks I am back where I started (The Sharper Image).
They have me working on one of those split keyboards..... the kind ergonomically challenged people like.... I type 45wpm normally, now I type 4.

So, I made a total asshole of myself last night and the shame won't wash off.
See, I started dating Ian last month and it seemed that Ben as a bit jealous..... not of me or Ian.... but of the connection that was forming. So.... the other day he tells me he has met someone...... he's kinda jazzed about it............. then the guy stands him up Tuesday night.
I met this guy last night and was unimpressed and drunk. He is kinda a pretty boy, bitchy fag. For some reason I march over to Ben, and in a voice loud enough for all to hear I proclaim this boy to be a fucking asshole.,

What the hell is wrong with me? I am not sure what came over me. Possessive of Ben?? Sure, he is my Benny. I'd gouge out a fuckers eyes before I let him hurt Ben. But there was something else there that I can't (or don't want to) identify.

Tonight is the Treasure Hunt.
I wanna skip it.
Lay low.

Ian......
More on that soon.


">
(<$BlogItemCommentCount$>) comments


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home