THE ADVENTURES OF A HALF COCKED SUCKER

It's not easy being a gay comic book geek with a sexy edge.

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Hey Fuckers and Lovers!!!!!
Just like Jesus, somethings are just ment to come back from the dead. Like this Blog. Recent events have made me think long and hard about my decision to put this space to rest and it's just not feeling right anymore. The past can't be changed and it sure as fuck shouldn't be ignored.
The past posts chronicle a particularly hard and painful period for me..... lots of gloom, doom and narcotic induced freakouts (go back and read some..... it's pretty insane!)...... but to be honest, it's honest.... and it does a good job of showing how I got from there to here.

Here is New York.
I am free of drugs, healty and pretty much back on the right path.
Working.... making money..... reading..... keeping my cock in my pants or hand and avoiding drama and foolish fools who would like nothing more than to fool me.

The time away from my life in San Fran has given me a real solid place to stand and view the miles I've walked the past few years.... I can look back and see where I fell and look forward at where I am going with less baggage..... Lessons have been learned.

The plan is to get back to SF within the next 2 months..... get my hot little ass back in school and study to become a massage therapist.

I am going to be 29 years old this Friday and for the first time in a while I am ready to get on with my life and make it something better than I deserve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home